Waslne Logistics' compensation policies
Company – I received – We denote Waslne Logistics Company
client – second party – The contracted entity is phrases, wherever mentioned, indicating the entity (stores) contracted with to benefit from the company's services.
End Client – ultimate beneficiary – The third party all denotes the last customer (the recipient of the postal parcel).
The last mile indicates the service of receiving postal parcels from the customer and delivering them to the final beneficiary.
Package – The shipment is postal contents
Waslne for Logistics Services seeks to protect the relevant authorities in their work in accordance with the systems and mechanisms approved by the Communications and Information Technology Commission and the relevant sovereign authorities to ensure the provision of an integrated service to protect all rights. With this in mind, this policy has been prepared.
Firstly, the definition of compensation and return of the financial consideration: It means the return of all amounts related to the shipment, including (the actual value of the shipment – shipping costs – the financial consideration).
Secondly, the cases in which compensation is provided:
- The shipment is damaged.
- Lost shipment.
- The shipment is not delivered to the customer within a week of the company receiving it.
- Manufacturer defect or deficiency.
- The shipment is wrong or has specifications different from the order
Third: Cases in which Waslne Logistics Services Company is responsible for compensating the customer:
- The shipment is damaged in the following cases
- The damage is the result of a default by the company.
- The damage occurred after receiving the shipment from the customer and before it was delivered to the final beneficiary.
- The damage was not caused by the final beneficiary's request to leave the shipment in an inappropriate place.
- Proof of damage by the customer within 24 hours "working day" of delivery to the final beneficiary.
- Loss of shipment in the following cases:
- The loss is the result of a default by the company.
- The loss occurred after receiving the shipment from the customer and before it was delivered to the final beneficiary.
- The loss is not due to the final beneficiary's request to leave the shipment in an inappropriate place.
- The loss is not due to the final beneficiary's request to deliver the shipment to another person.
- The shipment is not delivered to the customer within a week of receiving it by the company in the following cases:
- The delivery period does not coincide with holidays and official holidays (Eid al-Fitr & ndash; Eid al-Adha).
- The delay should not be due to disasters or bans to combat epidemics.
- The presence of a manufacturing defect or shortage: The company is a means of transporting postal parcels from the merchant to the final beneficiary and is not specialized in examining or opening parcels and matching their contents. This item is subject to the merchant's policy that it explains to its customers.
- The shipment is wrong or has specifications different from the order, as mentioned in the previous paragraph.